The Christian Journal, Bronx NY – Sylvia Blessings is set to unveil her new album titled ‘LET IT RAIN’ at Living Faith International Church, 195 West First Street, Mount Vernon, New York.
The New York based gospel artist said in a press release made available to The Christian Journal that the launch will take place on Saturday August 30 2014 starting at 7:00pm.

Pastor Sylvia Blessings has promised to make the day a memorable one for New Yorkers. “I am really prepared for the launch and I want to assure New Yorkers that this will be the best of its kind. It will be a night of Intimate worship and am sure that people lives will be transformed after this launch” she said.

Pastor Sylvia merges spirituality with the practicality of everyday life, her candid and revealing approach has engaged followers worldwide provoking them to pursue a lifestyle of integrity , success and happiness, as a singer, preacher and a conference speaker she frequently host prayer and bible studies meetings and other events to empower women.

Unashamed to use her life as a teaching mechanism possessing a rare ability to reach and stir her audience through worship. Sylvia Blessings have touched many hearts with her powerful worship songs. Her inspirational vision has influences her audience hungry for spiritual fruit.

This is an opportunity for Gospel music fans in New York to witness another historic album launch and worship.

1. Michael Ajayi says:

After listening to a Prayer clip by Rev Sylvia sent to my WhatsApp by a friend, wow, I was lifted! I started looking for her on social media immediately. I’m happy that I’m now connected to her Ministry through her various platforms on social media. She’s just a special gift to our generation!
    May the Lord prosper her Ministry in Jesus Name.

2. Michelle Green says:

Hello.. I live in Harrisburg Pa . Just wanted to check the website out and also was truly blessed by the Youtube Prophetic Prayer. Blessings!

3. Pamela Liebenberg says:

I am interest in ordering you Let it rain cd for the our ladies prayer group. the one that has the prayer declarations.
    Thanks
    Blessings Pam liebenberg

4. Liliangbassa lili says:

She is a powerful woman of God, i use your prayers for strength. God continue to yse you, Amenl

5. Morning,

Just to let you know that I have recently listening to your prayers and declaration and was wondering if you have them in an pdf file or in a booklet as I would like to have a copy.

6. Avic Nacuda says:

Hi. Can we get transcript of Rev Sylvia Blessings prophetic declarations and blessings for us to declare it over our lives in a personalized manner? Thsnk you.

7. Tina Adidi- Obibi says:

Dear Woman Of God
    The Blessings of God is your portion. May God grant you continuous wisdom, you will not lack any need that you require. God will protect and guide you. Give you long life and very good health.

I have just listened to your prophetic prayers sent to me by my cousin. This prayers are for me. The whole of my life has turned around. This will be my morning noon and night prayer.

please send me an invitation of your next year event so that i can plan for it.

God bless you Ma.

8. Ebenezer Coffie says:

Start typing…I am really inspired by your prayers. May God richly bless you in his faith and words.

9. Rock Harrison says:

I came across your prophetic prayers on YouTube.
    Very powerful.

God bless you woman of God

10. Hi Pastor Sylvia,
    I came across one of your Prophetic prayer CDs which really touched my life. Thank you for being a woman of God.

Thanks.

Nana.

11. Nzamba paule says:

I’m very touched by the powerful message I’m going through a series of events in my life my marriage in crisis my health but pastor Sylvia beside God you are a rock to me thank you and I want to be a complete follower

12. ANGELLE.V.ELIZABETH says:

LISTENING TO YOUR PROPHETIC PRAYER M DECLARATION UPLIFTS MA SPIRIT AND GIVES ME STRAIGHT IN MA EVERYDAY LIFE

13. prince holiness Agyei says:

hello, God bless you for your commitment in the ministry, I pray that the glory of God will shine in your circle of influence and operations.

14. Christy Okoduwa says:

Yes really and really i was blessed by the titled THEY WANT WHAT I HAVE ma , i was glad when i head that message and my spirit was lifted up and stood tall as David did by overcoming. Also want to hear from you ma, don,t know if really you will have time for me for discussion.

Thank you ma.

15. Pretty Daniel Nigeria says:

Start typing…Ah I give God praise for exposing me to your prophetic prayers on you tube.the first time my mum played it for me automatically something came alive in me and faith rose in me.thank you for answering to the call of God many of us are lifted.Now I end my morning and night devotion with your prophetic prayers and what more I play it in my car as I drive out for daily activities. I love you so much!

I expect your reply ma,it will make me happy

• administrator says:

The Lord bless you. Keep on seeking the Lord. He will take you to places you have never dreamt of. Love you.

16. Catherine Ackah says:

God richly bless you ur prophetic prayer declarations was sent to me by a friend n l must say it’s very powerful it gives me strength n hope; have been praying alongside with U since…May ur ministry continue to bless humanity worldwide n may u be blessed forever in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.. AMEN n Thank you.

17. Doris Aggrey says:

I came to know this woman through a friend Facebook like a month ago and I must admit am enjoying her sermon on Facebook. God bless her and I wish I can know her more.

18. Celestina Yeboah says:

Thanks so much woman of God. You’ve been a source of inspiration to me today. I felt the power and the presence of God all over me. I thank the Lord God Almighty for your life and availing yourself to be an instrument of blessing unto mankind. God bless you dearly. Please let me enjoy all your messages and prayers through oudios, videos, etc. I was really blessed by your prophetic prayer. God richly bless you again.

19. Celestina Yeboah says:

Thanks so much woman of God. You’ve been a source of inspiration to me today. I felt the power and the presence of God all over me. I thank the Lord God Almighty forward your life and availing yourself to be an instrument of blessing unto mankind. God bless you dearly. Please let me enjoy all your messages and prayers through oudios, videos, etc. I was really blessed by your prophetic prayer. God richly bless you again.

20. Faith Fapohunda Nigeria says:

U are so amazing God bless ur ministry Goodbless u the woman of God i listen to ur woman declaration prayer am so blessed and i try to email u but the mail was not going.i will appreciate if i can get ur mail.

21. Tina amanahu says:

Blessed so much by your prophetic prayers just wondering why I have not seen any for 2017 also pls do you ever visit Maryland USA

22. Tabitha says:

You been such a blessing tó me.. It’s now two weeks av been watching you on Facebook and I loved your preachings .. May Almighty GOD bless you as u bless us

23. Daniel Bassey says:

Dear Pastor Sylvia..I claim your strong prophetic prayers into my life in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen. I listen to your prophetic prayers everyday especially at night. Thank you ma. God shall continue to bless the works of your hands. Amen.

24. Ama Eniola says:

Hello Rev Sylvia, I’m always richly blessed by your songs of worship. It really touches my soul. I spoke with you briefly last year and was supposed to attend the retreat but I couldn’t make it. I will definitely not miss it this yr, keep bringing those wonderful worship songs especially those in Ghanaian dialect even though I don’t understand it’s still beautiful. I’m a Ghanaian with Nigerian mother.
    God bless you, your family and ministry. In Jesus Name.